FOR A HOWLIN’ GOOD TIME . . .
Be at Theisen’s of Marshalltown on Sunday, October 28th for the . . .
Theisen’s “Dog-o-ween” canine costume contest is coming soon!
Dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes are eligible to enter
Theisen’s Dog-o-ween Costume Contest!
This event is hosted by Theisen’s of Marshalltown to raise funds for the
Marshall County Animal Shelter and is done in conjunction
with this Animal Shelter. There will be a $7 entry fee per dog
which is donated to the Marshall County Animal Shelter.
To offset that entry fee, Theisen’s is giving each participant a $7 Theisen’s Gift Card!
This year’s contest takes place at 1 pm (registration starting at 10 am)
on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at Theisen’s of Marshalltown.
No pre-registration before that day is necessary.
A panel of judges will evaluate each dog’s costume.
The highest scoring dog winning “overall best” will win the grand prize (see list below)
There will also be prizes for the first, second, and third runner up (see list below).
A trophy will be awarded to each winner in addition to the prizes.
All prizes and entry gift cards are donated by Theisen’s.
A photo background will be set up for anyone who wishes
to photograph his/her dog with their own camera.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
• Entry fee is $7 donation to the Marshall County Animal Shelter
on the day of the event at Theisen’s, offset by a
$7 Theisen’s Gift Card to each participant.
• All dogs must be leashed or contained.
• All dogs must be at least 6 months old to participate.
• 200 lb weight limit for any dog entered.
• Dogs are the sole responsibility and liability of the owner or guardian
of the dog while on Theisen’s premises. Dog owner/guardian is responsible for the clean up
of all messes resulting from his/her dog on the premises that day.
• Any dog deemed unsafe or unruly will be disqualified and asked to leave the premises.
• All dog owners/guardians entering dogs in this contest will be required
by Theisen’s to sign a legal waiver of liability to enter.
• Participants under age 18 entering a dog must have parent or legal guardian
accompany them and sign entry forms.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• Associates of Theisen’s and members of their immediate household are not eligible to win.
Tony Theisen, Theisen’s
Jim Redalen, Theisen’s
Rod Lorenzen, Marshalltown store manager
Marshall County Animal Shelter
2012 DOG-O-WEEN PRIZE LIST
GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE FOR OVERALL BEST:
$150 Theisen’s Gift Card
FIRST RUNNER UP:
$100 Theisen’s Gift Card
SECOND RUNNER UP:
$75 Theisen’s Gift Card
THIRD RUNNER UP:
$50 Theisen’s Gift Card
ALL DOGS ENTERED RECEIVE A $7 THEISEN’S GIFT CARD
(to offset the entire $7 entry fee)