Connect With Us
                     

NEWS

 

Fire on Union Street in Marshalltown

by KIX101.1 /1230 KFJB News Department posted Dec 2 2013 9:38AM
The Marshalltown Fire Department was called out to the 700 block of Union Street on Sunday to a fire in a second floor bedroom at that location.
 
Acting Fire Chief Scott Johnson says everyone in the residence got out safely.
 
He says the fire was contained to the bedroom area and the loss was estimated at 500 dollars.
 
Acting Chief Johnson says the fire was blamed on a discarded cigarette in a mattress.
 
He did say that one of the occupants did suffer burns to the hand and had to be treated at M-M-S-C.

 

Filed Under :
Location : Marshalltown
People : Scott Johnson
12/02/2013 9:38AM
Fire on Union Street in Marshalltown
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
Kix Listener Club
Recent Posts
Family of F-1 driver says Bianchi still in critcal condition
Bumgarner, Giants beat Royals to win World Series
Zac Brown band one of many acts accompanying Playoff
Soccer player's sexist tweet results in three-game ban
Soccer ref disciplined after breaking protocol to watch Ed Sheeran
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories 
Archives