Connect With Us
                     

NEWS

 

Fire in Marshalltown.

by KIX101.1 /1230 KFJB News Department posted Jun 12 2014 5:00AM
The Marshalltown Fire Department got called out to a fire at 1110 Lincoln Way.
 
Acting Fire Chief Scott Johnson says as crews arrived there was smoke coming from the rear of a building, siding and structural members were burning.
 
He says the fire originated in a plastic bucket for discarded cigarette butts, there was some 15 hundred dollars in damage.
 
No one was hurt.
 
 
Filed Under :
Location : Marshalltown
People : Scott Johnson
06/12/2014 4:57AM
Fire in Marshalltown.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
Kix Listener Club
Recent Posts
U of Iowa keeps resolute stance on fired field hockey coach
Poker players file lawsuit after troopers seize winnings
News conference scheduled regarding fatal school fight
Ohio State field stormer loses scholarship
Beaten Giants fan seeks second lawsuit against Dodgers
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories 
Archives