Connect With Us
                     

NEWS

 

Fire in Marshalltown.

by KIX101.1 /1230 KFJB News Department posted Jun 12 2014 5:00AM
The Marshalltown Fire Department got called out to a fire at 1110 Lincoln Way.
 
Acting Fire Chief Scott Johnson says as crews arrived there was smoke coming from the rear of a building, siding and structural members were burning.
 
He says the fire originated in a plastic bucket for discarded cigarette butts, there was some 15 hundred dollars in damage.
 
No one was hurt.
 
 
Filed Under :
Location : Marshalltown
People : Scott Johnson
06/12/2014 4:57AM
Fire in Marshalltown.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
Kix Listener Club
Recent Posts
Mason City clown comes out of coma, on road back to laughter
Suspect in custody after fatal Waterloo stabbing
Gabby Douglas, Raisman back on U.S. women's gymnastics team
MEAC suspends 11 conference players after sideline-clearing brawl
Seattle's Marshall once again voted MLS Defender of the Year
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories 
Archives