Connect With Us
                     

NEWS

 

Fire in Marshalltown.

by KIX101.1 /1230 KFJB News Department posted Jun 12 2014 5:00AM
The Marshalltown Fire Department got called out to a fire at 1110 Lincoln Way.
 
Acting Fire Chief Scott Johnson says as crews arrived there was smoke coming from the rear of a building, siding and structural members were burning.
 
He says the fire originated in a plastic bucket for discarded cigarette butts, there was some 15 hundred dollars in damage.
 
No one was hurt.
 
 
Filed Under :
Location : Marshalltown
People : Scott Johnson
06/12/2014 4:57AM
Fire in Marshalltown.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
On Air Now
Kix Listener Club
Recent Posts
Mason City Police: Man inflicts standoff, eventually surrenders
Elder group home owners face neglect, abandonment charges
Man given massive prison sentence following standoff
Infant ran over in car seat, Des Moines men charged in death
Pharmacy owner likely to serve nearly three years in prison
Tag Cloud
No Tags Found !
Categories 
Archives